The 2017-2018 Season at the Alabama Shakespeare Festival is now available.
ASF joins in the statewide celebration of Alabama’s bicentennial in 2017-2018. We look to some of our native heroes whose triumphs and trails are woven into the fabric of our state’s history. Tuscumbia-native Helen Keller endeavors to find a voice and define the world around her with the help of The Miracle Worker, Anne Sullivan. Redtails, the men of the 332nd Fighter Group, were destined to Fly in a story about the first African-American military aviators inspired by the Tuskegee Airmen. Legendary college football coach Paul “Bear” Bryant finds his path to the gridiron and learns what it takes to be a winner in Bear Country. Join us for these productions and more as we look forward to a wonderful season with plays that celebrate our state’s history.
For the price of a single Broadway ticket, our subscribing members enjoy a full season of shows that rival anything Broadway has to offer! ASF is a vital educator for the state bringing live theatrical experiences to more than 40,000 students each season, as well as a source of cultural pride for the entire state. Our subscribers are important to the work we do as ASF, and we depend on your advocacy and support.
If you are interested in becoming a member, simply contact the Alabama Shakespeare Festival Box Office at 1-800-841-4273 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let’s plan for your season package. Here’s some information to get you started:
2017-2018 Membership Brochure (PDF download)
2017-2018 Performance Listing (PDF download)
2017-2018 Seating Chart (PDF download)
Members receive privileges and benefits over single ticket buyers:
- ASF members do not pay ticket processing fees
- Free ticket exchange privileges
- Savings of 10% to 30% with season subscriptions
- Priority seating before the general public
- Chance to engage with ASF artists during member events
- 10% off any purchase at the gift shop, bar, and/or concessions
- Being a member of the ASF family!
Members of the Alabama Shakespeare Festival also receive discounts at some of the most highly acclaimed Montgomery area restaurants. Here is a list of some of the participating restaurants this 2017–2018 season:
- La Jolla – Receive a free dessert with entree purchase
- Sa za Serious Italian Food – 10% discount
- Baumhower’s – 10% off your meal purchase
- The Tipping Point – 10% off any food
- Cupcakes by Tish – 10% off on any purchase (Offer not valid with Cupcake Decorating Parties and/or Cupcake Decorating Workshops. Offer cannot be combined with other coupons or discounts.)
- Café M – 10% off meal purchase
2017-2018 Special Events
- August 12, 2017 — Elvis: The Early Years
- August 19, 2017 — Benefit the Bard: Gladys Knight
- November 18, 2017 — 4th Annual Tree Lighting
- January 22, 2018 — Feast of Flavours
- February 14, 2018 — Cash and the King
- May 5, 2018 — Narrated Changeover on the Festival Stage
- August 11, 2018 — Elvis: The Early Years
- August 25, 2018 — Menopause the Musical Opens